Skin Health: Rose, ginger, and cinnamon contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that can promote healthy skin and combat signs of aging. They may help improve skin texture, reduce redness, and provide a natural glow.
Digestive Aid: Ginger and cinnamon are known for their digestive benefits. They can help alleviate bloating, indigestion, and nausea. Additionally, ginger stimulates the production of digestive enzymes, aiding in better nutrient absorption.
Hormonal Balance: Rose, ginger, and cinnamon have been traditionally used to support hormonal balance in the body. They may help regulate menstrual cycles, reduce menstrual cramps, and alleviate symptoms of hormonal imbalances.
Sleep Support: The combination of rose, ginger, and cinnamon can have a calming and relaxing effect on the body and mind. They may help reduce anxiety, promote better sleep quality, and alleviate insomnia or restlessness.
Energy Boost: Ginger and cinnamon possess natural energizing properties that can help combat fatigue and improve vitality. They may provide a gentle boost of energy without the crashes associated with caffeine or sugary beverages.
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon dried rose petals
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger (or 1 teaspoon dried ginger)
- 3 cups water
- Honey or sweetener (optional)
- In a saucepan, add the cinnamon sticks, dried rose petals, and grated fresh ginger.
- Pour 3 cups of water into the saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.
- Once it reaches a boil, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes to allow the flavors to infuse.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and strain the tea into a teapot or individual cups.
- If desired, add honey or sweetener to taste.
- Serve the tea hot and enjoy the warm and fragrant flavors of cinnamon, rose, and ginger.